The Israel-Brazil Chamber of Commerce and Industry is an association of Israeli businesspeople whose objective is the promotion of economic, technological and academic relationships with Brazil. We provide to the business sector of Israel with information on useful contacts in Brazil, as well as we act as a reference center for the Brazilian business sector that is seeking opportunities for business in Israel.
The economic, technological and academic interchange between Israel and Brazil is constantly growing. The various economic and international agreements of Israel (European Union, USA) and of Brazil (MERCOSUR), offer new dimensions to the potential for cooperation between the businesspeople of the two countries. Over 200 Israeli companies are already active in Brazil. Continue reading
The Chamber’s Board of Directors and its Committee members are professionals with a vast and long-standing network of contacts, in Israel and abroad. They bring decades experience in international business matters and are all focused on promoting business ties between Israel and Brazil, on all levels.
Honorary President : Tzvi Chazan
Honorary Fellows: Prof. Yehuda Kahane, Adv. Eli Chenchinski
Chairman: Dr. Shmuel Yerushalmi
Deputy Chairman: Henrique Kuchnir
Executive Director: Shlomo Lempert
Directors: Herman Richter, Idan Harpaz
Treasurer: Ms. Monica Blanga, CPA
Editorial Committee: Shlomo Lempert , Dr. Shmuel Yerushalmi ,Dr. Amiram Porath, Gustavo Grines, Idan Harpaz , Lidor Carvalho Paz, Markin Tuder.
Journalist and professional advisor: Daniela Kresch
Technology and Academic cooperation Committee: Shaul Shashua, siteIT (Dani Shaked) , Shlomo Lempert, Dr. Shmuel Yerushalmi
Auditing Committee: Gustavo Grines, Lidor Carvalho Paz
Legal Advisor: Adv. Eli Chenchinski
Financial Auditor: Michael Peleg, CPA
*Past President : Tulio Epel z”l
To promote and enhance business, technological and academic relationships between Israel and Brazil
- To support and facilitate commercial, economic relations between Brazil and Israel.
- To facilitate technology and academic collaborations between Brazil and Israel.
- To assist business communities and highlight business opportunities in both countries
- To facilitate networking opportunities with key business and government leaders in Israel and Brazil.
- To provide business information, initial market data and economic indicators on Israel and Brazil
- To provide initial information on investment opportunities in Israel and Brazil
Our Chamber is continuously collaborating with governmental and non-governmental organizations and entities.