The power plants are deactivated, but there is a basic project to repower them. Thus, with the harnessing of old arrangements, resizing their structures to harbor the optimization of local hydraulic resources, considering the environment preservation and the social-economical activities of the region, active registers of the basic projects were deployed alongside ANEEL (the national agency for electrical energy).
· Deactivated SHPs (Small Hydropower Plants);
· SHPs with a DG — distributed generation — framework;
· Environmental licensing in progress - IL to be issued;
· Lots — OK;
· Basic projects are done (capacity of 1.2 MW and 2.5 MW respectively);
· The point of connection has been defined.